Pages

Monday 8 December 2014

Room 15 Jigsaw Art
Self Assessment Form

Please make a copy before you begin!


1.I have used enlargement skills to create a jigsaw artwork with our class:
yes


2. I have used a range of pastel techniques:
yes like bleeding, colouring in my art and smudging.  


3. I have looked closely at the colours on the small piece and used the same colours on the enlargement:yes I used the right color’s on my jigsaw art.


4. I have blended the pastels using different colours:
yes using blue and purple.

5. What I would do differently next time:
make my art bigger.  

6. Other comments (what I like best and why, what I don’t like and why):

I liked doing the Jigsaw art because I like painting and blending with colors. I like painting because it makes me relax and makes me cool down.  
   

 







Photo of my jigsaw piece: Screenshot 2014-08-21 at 2.04.15 PM.png

Photo of Room 15’s completed jigsaw art:Screenshot 2014-08-21 at 2.15.28 PM.png



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.