Pages

Friday 13 June 2014

The Storm

           The long night of the storm

In June 2014 there was a big! hit! on my door. I was in lala land that I could hear no sounds but then I could hear a scary sound that was banging  my door and my window. And then my sister said “ I’m going to sleep with Mum” but then I was ignored by the biggest storm of my live . When I went to sleep I woke joining my coolest  dream  and went to the toilet and I could hear a big bang on the window. And then I went to my nana’s room and looked outside and It was “terrifying  FLOOD! next to the door.                                        When I work up the tree was cut down and rocks fall down next to It and then I went to school terrifying.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.