Pages

Friday 6 June 2014

My Writing Of My Favourite Person!!!

Writing sample term 2 2014 28 may. My Favourite person. When my Mum goes to a dinner she always look like a flower rising up. And her hair is long and black. She is big, pregnant and amazing and she is my favourite person and when I am still sleeping she comes and wakes me up. When I am sick she takes me to her work and tells me to go sit down and I will go and buy you KFC or Mcdonalds. And when it’s Saturday she takes me to my rugby game and when I get there she makes me not afraid and tells me" Don’t be afraid just play hard”. And when my games finish she says “ well done son” and when I get home my Mum says “go and read the bible and then you can go shower and go sleep. And when I go to sleep my Mum get’s a big blanket and covers me with it. This is my writing sample I did and it is all about my favourite beloved mom!!! I love you mum!!!!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked how you put in lots of vocabulary and wonderful words about your mum it reminds me of my mum.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.